Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Post by DJ: Mom's Christmas present

I made this wallhanging for my mom for Christmas.  It is almost like Lorna's without the stars on the top row and a change of color (Mom doesn't like red.  She likes pastels).

It is wonderful to have this project done as I've had the blocks all made for over a year now.
The photo makes it look so crooked.  Let me asure you it is not.  I just didn't have anyone home to hold it up for me to photograph, so it's leaning in on an uneven surface.

7 comments:

sophie said...

It doesn't look crooked. It looks great! I'll bet your mom loved it.

Jan Marie said...

that quilt turned out so nice. I bet your mom will treasure it. Hope you had a merry Christmas.

Marie said...

I'm sure your mom loves the quilt. It's adorable. I seriously don't know how you get so much done.

Ann T. said...

It is beautiful!!! I am sure both your Moms loved them.

simonepatch said...

Ficou lindo demais e nada torto.Adorei as cores,pois ficou suave.Parabens pelo bom gosto.Sua mãe vai adorar.Beijosss

simone/poa


www.simonert.blogspot.com

dj said...

I found a google tool to interopret her comment. This is what it said:
It was too beautiful and nothing crooked, I loved the colors, because it was. Congratulations for your good taste. Your mom will love. Beijosss

Ann T. said...

Cool