Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Post by Ann: Jennie's baby quilt

I got the baby quilt finished, quilted and bound in time for Christmas. It is a scrappy quilt. I started it before we knew the whether it was a boy or a girl, so used all the pastels. When we found that it is a girl, I decided to use pink thread to quilt it. Much better job than my queen sized quilt, but still have a lot of practice to go before I feel confident in my use of the machine to quilt it.
The back. I loved this fabric, and it worked well for the binding also. The important thing is that she likes it!


2 comments:

  1. congratulations on another finish! It is a fun quilt that will be truly loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilt, and your quilting looks great. I think you are progressing very well with your machine quilting. I love the heart quiltilng pattern too. Congrats on getting it finished in time.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.