Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 5, 2010

Quilting - quilting - quilting

This is Felicity's littel cowboy round robin quilt.  I quilted a little wallhanging to go with it back in December.  Aren't they cute?
This santa quilt was made by Becky.  She wanted swirly curls in the beard so I did my best.  She will add the eyes and mustaches which will completely make it come alive.
This is Mom's black and white snails trail (or monkey wrench as some call it).  She made it at our fall retreat 2009.  It is on the frames ready to baste.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you quilted the Santa's beards--and the border too. You do a great job. Felicity's cowboy quilt is really adorable. I remember doing a block in our round robin, but it must be on the wall-hanging. Every time I see a picture of your mom's black and white quilt I want to make one. It turned out so beautiful. It will be really fantastic when it is all quilted.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.