Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Love the black, Marie!


Seeing your progress or hearing about anyone's progress gets me going again. Thank you. It is beautiful with the black. I cannot imagine doing this smaller than what mine is. You will have quite an accomplishment to be proud of!

I have been working on mine ONLY at ballgames. Two football games a week and one volleyball game a week. Sometimes I get more ball watching in than sewing.

I'm not sure if I like the orange and yellow buds along the vine. I think I liked it better before I added them. I'll definitely change the orange flower center to yellow.

Marie, I love the shape of your rosebuds coming off your big flower. I might just redo mine since only 1 1/2 are done.

Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.