Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

August Chookshed Challenge Number

 

August Chookshed Challenge Number  is 3.





Number  three was chosen by Google random number generator for August.  We got this.  Remember,  we only go through October. There are only two numbers left.






My number three is my Disney Princess blocks that I started in December of 2018.  My goal is to "make progress".  Making progress is always a safe goal.  I am nearly done with Elsa and you can see below the ones that are finished.  Ariel is the only one I have completed the embroidery work on, so there is that to do as well.
I still intend to make Anna and Merida.  They will be all set into a castle.  There is much to do in a busy month, but progress will be progress.  Ultimately, this is on my "complete finish goal list for 2024"  Perhaps I will finish it completely in the two months we have off after the challenge ends.









What is your #3?  Here is a linky party for you to share what you will be working on.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
 



So let's review our July challenge progress as a whole group.  I will continue to update this project list as blog posts come in.

5 Quilts finished (Narelle, Jo, Pam)
6 Tops done (Di, Sue, Maria, Deana, Jeanette)
Bag (Lou, Susan)
Blocks made (Rose Marie, Denice, Chris)
Table Mat (Karen)
EPP (Janice, Lyndsey)
Cushions (Jenny)
Place mats (Hanne)
Fabric Cutting (Grace)
Quilt progress (Lianne)


Links to participants: 

Deana - You are here!
Jo 
Narelle - Pins and Whiskers - in her left sidebar


10 comments:

  1. I am not seeing a linky link, will check back later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty #3 you have to work on Deana … I’ll be working on a kit I have.
    Maria , lifeontheblock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for keeping us on task Deana! My #3 is done, just needs binding so think I will do an Aussie Hero quilt this month. Love your Princesses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore the Disney princesses - just showed my eldest daughter who would have loved it as a child - fortunately she is grown up & has boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My number 3 is EPP and permission to start a new project. I was considering starting either Windermere of Brimfield. I have pretty mcuh everytghing I need in project boxes for boe. But will I start? When poor neglected Lucy jumped off the shelf today and said Hi! Remember me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be good to see your princesses progress. My challenge this month is some quilting....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your princesses are gorgeous. It will be so good to get them closer to the finish line. I don’t think your linky is working. My number 3 is now the Laundry Basket Quilt. I’m glad it has now found it time to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those princess blocks look complicated but the finish so nice! Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those princess blocks are very impressive. Good luck with your #3 this month.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.