Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 11, 2022

Lay out decided for Christmas Quilt

I got Mr. Nutcracker pretty much put together except for the blanket stitch applique' I need to do around his applique' parts.  I love him and think he will really add to this quilt.  His designer is Amy Warner of sewincrediblycrazy.



I also assembled three rows together and decided the layout.  This quilt is well on its way to a finish.






Here are before and after shots to show my Gingerbread embroidery progress this month.  It is getting pretty close.







Linking up today with:




















10 comments:

  1. I LoVe Mr Nutcracker...and your quilt is looking wonderful. Keep up the great work...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mr nutcracker looks very handsome indeed, and i love his knees!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is going to be gorgeous. I did not realise just how big Mr Nutcracker was going to be in your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Christmas quilt, My Nutcracker is fantastic, but I still like the elves feet and legs! Your stitchery is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both progressing beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nutcracker is fabulous and your layout is great. Your embroidery is coming along well too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that quilt. I think I had better start on a Christmas quilt now in time for Christmas. I always leave it too late and run out of time when the season gets a bit crazy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the nutcracker and the rest of the blocks too! Well prepared for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow your Christmas quilt is coming along well........you get so much done I admire your organisation/dedication.....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.