Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

To Do Tuesday



To Do List from last week...


1.  Finish quilting Justin's Medallion - DONE

2. Attach binding to Justin's Medallion - DONE

3. Piece 12 Feathered Goose blocks - DONE

4. Cut Windmill black and white strips - NO

5. Cut Feathered Goose pieces- DONE







For this week I plan to...

1. Help Mom paper piece some Lakeshore Hasta blocks. 

2. Piece 12 to 13 Feathered  Goose black and blue rings.

3. Cut windmill strips 

4. Cut some windmill wedges

5. Cut out road pieces

3 comments:

  1. I'm seeing so many people doing the houses quilt... I resisted but now I wonder should I just jump in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That feathered goose block is beautiful. Colour my world looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects, can't wait to see that Feathered Goose done. Good luck with your goals and thanks for linking up with To-Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.