Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

15 Min and PHD update

Last week I made several masks and took them to the employees at our local grocery store.  I also made one for every member of my family.  I only have a few pictures to show.






I also made a few more chickens in hopes of having enough blocks to finish my final barnyard quilt.



We had an enjoyable weekend as a family.  We just stayed home, but drove around the property in our jeep, let the kiddos make muffins, and had a little hot dog roast in the back yard.






We were only missing one person, my son-in-law.  I took the photo below, so this is everyone minus me and sil.


Here is my 15 Minutes report:





Here is my PHD report:







I did start and finish some 30 masks.  They were my first new starts for 2020.  They were kind of fun once I got started on them.

It appears I only worked on 3 projects in March, but I do have tops/masks finished and my Alaska is nearly together.


I am also linking up with:










3 comments:

  1. I just had to say what adorable children they are!! Oh my goodness! Congrats on your progress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute kiddos, masks and all. You've done well on the stitching front and your progress on your PHD isn't shabby either. Hope this weeks is as good on all fronts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute grandbabies... Especially that little one with the Mohawk! It is tricky to get much done when you are kid-wrangling but it looks like you're keeping busy... an impressive amount of masks completed. Who would have thought that would be what you would be doing?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.