Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

NYB blocks and chickens

I have been busily sewing this last week of the month while I have been out of school.  I only have three days and then other activities will take my time.

Here are my May NYB blocks.  I made way less this month than any other month, but I am still plugging along and loving the project.





Behold...my chickens!  I love them!  They will be given eyes and added to my two barnyard quilts.




I am linking up today with:


Esther's WOW
Midweek Makers
Em's Moving it Forward Monday

4 comments:

  1. Wouh, your New York Beautys! I love it, love the color and the fabrics!
    Greetings Marita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous NYB. Cute chickens. Congrats on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your barnyard is growing and you New York Beauty is WOW

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.