Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Deana: One Monthly Goal and other goals

Trying to decide which "One Monthly Goal" to pick is a little hard.  I am unclear as to whether it has to be completely finished (bound and quilted) or not, so I think I 'll go with one I think I can do that with.  I am also counting this goal as my OPAM.  See my sidebar for a link.  With OPAM you have to have a complete finish.

I am also posting these goals as part of my participation in March Madness.  At theme ta stitch for March we are to work on as many different projects as possible, and I am certain I will (ha ha).

My One Monthly goal is to quilt and bind my Star Crazy quilt.  It is all basted and ready to go.  Check out everyone else's goals here.



The last time I quilted one of these patterns I did some pretty introcate quilting.  I hope I have time for this one since it is my quilt.  The last one was my sister-in-law's quilt.  That one is below.


In addition to my One Monthly Goal, I always have a whole pile of goals.  Here they are:


Baste Joann's Sunbonnet Sue




Quilt this fundraiser quilt for my church.  (I did not make this quilt.  I am only quilting it.)

Make, quilt, and bind a cowboy baby quilt for my daughter's baby shower the end of the month.  I have not even started it yet.  I want to do a rendition of this cowboy quilt, but it won't be exactly the same pattern.

Here are my fabrics for the cowboy baby quilt.  Mine will be blue and brown.



Quilt Mom's Medallion.  Most of the outlining is already done.

Make receiving blankets for my daughters' combined shower (two daughters each getting a baby).  Here are some of the fabric that was available for a picture:  a yellow flannel back or the pink/purple flowered one that I plan to crochet around the edge; orange flannel back for an orange and green squares one I will piece and then crochet around the edge; another flannel blanket that these are sitting on (it's almost done).  I also have some others started that are not shown.


Finish piecing my Christmas log cabin quilt.  This is the number 9 projecct number that was drawn for the month of March over at Patchwork Times.
I am also linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful quilts you are making. I really like the little cowboy - two babies at once, what a treat! You don't have to finish a quilt for your goal. I'm binding one this time, but last month, my goal was to finish an embroidery block from 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful pieces, Deanna! I particularly love your Star Crazy Quilt, with its gorgeous color scheme. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilts are amazing and beautiful! The Star Crazy is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's clear to see that you are an ambitious quilter. They are all beyond lovely! Good luck accomplishing your goal!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.