Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Ann: Americana Row 3

My row 3, Tweet Tweet Tweet for my Americana quilt is mostly complete. The colors aren't showing up well and it is a bit blurred. My camera on my phone was updated and I can't figure out why the pictures are not so clear as they were before. Gotta play with it.
Since the quilt will be a throw size, I am not sure how long this part of the row will need to be, so I am leaving the sides blank until I know the length, then I will add some more stars and notes.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Working on mine this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Good luck on your phone..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish there were more hours in a day...this is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I join this block of the month? I particularly want to do the spring quilt. The blog mentions that you can purchase previous month's blocks. Where do you do that? I couldn't find a link to go somewhere that shows the previous blocks to purchase.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.