Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 19, 2015

Ann: Quilters Garden Top Complete

It seems like a long time since I have posted. I have completed my Quilters Garden top, minus the mini quilts and other embellishments that can't be added until the top is quilted. 

 This is close-up detail of my last row, Quilts on the Line
There are birds flying above the clothesline, as well as flowers at the base of the clothesline poles. I keep thinking the birds are stray pieces of thread.
The birdhouse and bird on the fence were really fun to make, as well as the flowers under the fence.
I had a hard time getting a good picture of the rows
so I broke it down into sections.
I wondered how I would like the different sizes of blocks when I put it together, but I love it.
And the complete top with the borders added. 
This has been such a fun project. Thank you Deana.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ann! Doesn't it feel great to have a top finished?

    Your quilt is beautiful! I can't wait to see it quilted. I need to get mine quilted as well.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.