Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Deana: A Lovely Year of Finishes

Well, since I didn't get this one done in April as planned, I am linking it up again in hopes of finishing it in Mayk.  Wish me luck with "A Lovely Year of Finishes".  

I am hoping to get this one quilted and bound.  It is partially quilted and basted in red crochet cotton.  Sadly, this was made 14+ years ago.  I quilted the middle so heavily that I got discouraged thinking it would never get done.  It is time!



I am linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes - April link up.

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous as always! Hope you get it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful quilt! I am sure it will feel wonderful to get it off the WIP list. Personally, I don't feel the entire quilt needs to be done at the same level of density, though it can lead to a bit of waviness. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.