Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Marie

I too made my borders a little wider than I want them to be in the end because I think that as I do the applique they will shrink up just a little bit so I'll trim them later to size. I basted my vines onto the fabric and am putting the point of the leaves under the edge of the vine and will applique the vine down after I finish the leaves. I find it easier that way because I only have to work with one point on each leaf. I'm putting the flower buds a little bit away from the vine and will embroidery a stem to them. From Deana's pictures, I think she is doing her flower buds the same way.

I have some pictures of my progress, but I can't figure out how to put the pictures in except for in the text and I'd like them in the picture box. Can you give me some help Deana?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.