Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 15, 2008

Borders

Ann, I made my borders extra wide so I could cut them down later if I desire. I made them the same width as a roll of freezer paper because that is what I drew my applique pattern on. I believe it is about 18" wide.

My applique vine is 3/8" wide. Mom is using 1/4". I do feel that 1/2" would have looked nice as well.

I would love for you to tell me some of those strong opinions of Great Grandpa Winkler (Ira) some time. I was only eight when he died although I remember him very well. He gave me my father's blessing as a baby because Dad was in Germany serving in the military. I have always felt a special bond.

Jim and I went with our stake president and his wife on a four day horse trip in the Book Cliffs this weekend. It was wonderful! Being several hours from civilization made me pause and reflect on the life styles of our ancesters.

Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.