Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 2, 2022

May One Monthly Goal...

May One Monthly Goal is to complete my scrappy Kaleidoscope Bloom Quilt top.  It is super fun to do the folded inserts.  Since it was started in April, I thought it would be good to get it finished right away.  The longest two rows are completed because the blocks are turned on point.  I still have to figure out the corners since I am not following the pattern at all and changing the way it is made entirely.  Remember, this was originally intended to be a practice block to figure it out.


I also hope to finish my Windmill Quilt top assembly, piece a back for my Christmas Row Quilt, make a few houses for Color My World, and piece the eyes, lips, and glasses on some more crazy quilty ladies.


My PHD UFO Challenge number this month is to finish my Quilted Barns top.  That really isn't doable, so I thought instead I would at least finish designing it.  Once I know how I want to finish it, I will then be able to get it done in future months this year.



This project was a mystery "designer" quilt challenge I hosted in 2011. A post is being prepared to share its story, so stay tuned.

I kind of pittered out on it and haven't touched it in awhile.  I do have one block to add to it though.  It goes on the upper right corner and will add to the water section up there.  Obviously the theme was barns.


Linking up with:

BOM's Away - New FB Page

3 comments:

  1. Goodluck working out the design as you want......

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful projects happening over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the barns, it looks like a very interesting project.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.