Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Been sewing daily but not blogging - miss it though!

Hello blog friends.  It has been a super busy month with work and preparing for my quilt retreat this coming week.  Blogging has been on the back burner, but I still love you guys!!

I have been making quilty ladies.  They have kind of been addicting.  My plan is to make 9 into a small quilt.

JUST A NOTE:  NONE OF THEM ARE DONE! They need embellishments, earrings, pins in their mouth, measuring tapes, etc...  Most of them are just glue basted at the moment as well.  Noses are not embroidered yet either.  They are a work in progress for sure.

I named them alphabetically in the order I created them.

MEET CELESTE


MEET DAISY



MEET ESTHER


MEET FIONA

MEET BERNICE

It has been super fun experimenting with different hair styles.  Here are a few of my samples...

Fiono with different hair styles...


 



Daisy with a different hair style...

Amanda with grey hair...


Bernice with a new style...

9 comments:

  1. these are awesome!!! however in the World did you make so many different faces?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that does look like loads of fun! Great to hear that you're having a good time sewing...and I hope you enjoy your retreat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing and unique group of ladies. I'm excited to see the completed quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sewing ladies remind me of playing with paper dolls when I was small. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time on your retreat, your ladies are wonderful, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! These are each so creative and fun! I can tell you have enjoyed making them. How clever to add the distinctive details to each one. Can't wait to see them completed and assembled together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your ladies, they are such fun looking girls, well if they are quilters they have to be don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. so much work in these ladies.........goodluck

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.