Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

To Do Plan


To Do Tuesday 

 It has been a pretty good start to the week.  I was able to completely finish the frog quilt top. 



The corner blocks for the Windmill quilt were pieced...



AND the border side fit now and are pinned and prepped to sew.


My last To Do List

1. Outline quilt Barnyard - NOPE. NOT EVEN STARTED

2. Turn edges on the tree applique for Color My World - DONE

3. Add pieces to my Windmill borders - DONE

4. Sew some jelly roll strips together for my Batik Windmill - DONE

This week's goals:

1. Baste frog quilt

2. Sew more Batik Windmill borders

3. Finish pastel Windmill top

4. Baste pastel Windmill

5. 8 Masterpiece blocks


5 comments:

  1. Everything is wonderful! Can't wait to see what you do with the windmill quilt, love the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Frogs 🐸 are a cute quilt....
    Great job on fixing that Windmill border and the corner stones are lovely...
    Where do you find the time to do all those projects ?? 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on those borders. I love those frogs 🐸.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frogs,I have frogs all over my house,to remind me to Fully Rely On God

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you taking some time off??? Miss you
    Leeanna

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.