Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

350 Blocks Challenge - April

 I am participating in the 350 blocks challenge by Prairie Moon this year.



April blocks made:  68

Total YTD:  161

 22 - Windmill Border Blocks

20 - Masterpiece Block (narrow strip squares)

18 - Lakeshore Hasta

4 - Color My World house blocks

4 - Diamond Hill applique blocks


Here are the border blocks I finished for Windmill!  This one is just so close to becoming a Flimsy!  I hope to finish it in May.









I am also linking up with:


5 comments:

  1. I love those borders! Gorgeous! And what a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG 350 blocks...... The border will look great on windmill.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. I wish I was living near you so I could be pushed along to finish my ufo’s

    ReplyDelete
  4. 68 blocks in April, well done!! I love your borders, very pretty pattern and use of colors!
    Thank you for linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those borders! Congrats on all the stellar metrics for the last week. You are doing really well on multiple fronts.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.