Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 22, 2021

15 Minutes and To Do Tuesday

 Another week, another 100% of stitching and not so good on my to do list.

To Do Tuesday Report:

This week's goals:

1.  Get all of the "colored" areas quilted in my New York Beauty. ✔

2. 10 Windmill blocks - no, none.  I did get the center circles glue basted on though and three are stitched down.




3. 10 Masterpiece blocks - I only made one.

4.  Eat healthy every day - 5 out of 6 days were good

5. 10,000 steps a day plus weight training 5 days this coming week 


I didn't do so well, but I have been quilting pretty hard on my New York Beauty which is a top priority finish for February.


This week's goals:

1.  Finish quilting NYB

2. Attach binding to NYB


15 Minutes of stitching report:






I am also linking up with:


11 comments:

  1. I love your windmill blocks! They are so happy! Congrats on the eating properly goal too! Have a safe and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good for you on stitching days! You're top of the heap! I've managed a couple of 100% weeks, but not the last two. Maybe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are doing really well even if you didn't meet all the goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those windmills are awesome! Can't wait to see how you are using them in a top. You need to get over to my blog and read the news!! And link up your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making good progress on your sewing and personal goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Remember it is a craft to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so close to being finished on NYB, it's hard to focus on anything else when you are so close. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those windmill blocks. That is going to make a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore your windmill blocks! 😍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Windmills! I really want to start mine. I set a mark of finishing 5 quilts before starting that one. Yours are so pretty here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful blocks! It's good to make progress on a project, your NYB is going to be finished right in time!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.