Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

To Do Tuesday

 To Do Tuesday:

Last week's goals went very well.  I set them high and checked a few off.


1. Quilt Block Lotto Quilt 

Normally I like to quilt the heck out of a quilt.  I like lots of tight quilting.  I opted for simple on this one because I just really wanted it done.





This is the back.



2. Bind Block Lotto Quilt X

3. Do all light blue blanket stitch on Garden Party 

4. Do all cream blanket stitch on Garden Party and Turkey border stars 

5. Finish green leaf glue basting on Diamond Hill ✔


This week's goals:

1.  blanket stitch all pink, red, and dark blue on Garden Party

2. Glue baste one red flower in Diamond Hill

3.  Bind Block Lotto

4. Quilt Barnyard quilt


Linking up with the usual:

BOMs Away

Monday Making

Design Wall Monday

Patchwork and Quilts

Oh Scrap

Freemotion Maveriks



14 comments:

  1. I like the quilting you have done, looks really nice. Good luck with this weeks plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like quilting to be softer sew your design is lovely and the blocks have made a beautiful quilt...
    Hope you get to complete this weeks goals...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big goals but it will all turn out just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, the quilting is simple, but it's so very pretty. And you do it by hand, don't you? Do you use a stencil at all, or mark dots for aiming? Or just completely free-motion? It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! That 'simple' quilting sure looks nice. Did you use a ruler? I am a fan of looser quilting myself but have upon occasion got really wild with quilting. It's only because I'm not that confident - I have some ruler shapes that I plan on trying someday soon. You did great on your list last week! Good luck on this week's list and thanks so much for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your list this week! It looks very doable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one of my favorite blocks. We used the pattern in a swap and it is one of my favorite quilts. I love a softly quilted quilt too. Hey are much more cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this quilt! Pretty quilting, it's a lovely pattern. Good luck with your list ;)
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see all those ticks alongside a list. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes larger quilting creates a softer quilt. The back of Block Lotto looks very effective. Good luck with this week’s goals. I’m sure you will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous quilt!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Block Lotto! Congrats on getting the quilting done. You are moving along with the finishes this month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Deana, You certainly have a way with scrappy quilts - it's beautiful! Simple quilting shows up better than a complicated design on a scrappy pattern. You made a good choice.
    Thank you for linking up with Free Motion Mavericks.
    Love, Muv

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.