Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 1, 2020

November NDC is ...

 

 



The new number for November is #3.  This means there is only one number left for the year which will leave #2 for December.






My Number 3 is to quilt and bind my Block Lotto winner quilt.  I really need to give this quilt a cuter name, but I will always remember it as the blocks I won at Block Lotto.

This one is already basted and ready to go under the needle!




Completely finishing this quilt will also be my One Monthly Goal for November.





I do have other goals for November as well.  I have completed all of my number draw challenges this year except glue basting Diamond Hill.  I better put it on my To Do list again until it is done.  I only have one more border to do.






Please link up your progress from October, whatever it is.  I love to see what you are working on.  

Also, please link up what you will be working on in November.  You can do one or two posts; it does not matter to me.

I will be hosting again next year.  If you want to play along, just prepare a post in December with your list of 12 goals.  Choose goals that you can reasonably accomplish in one month's time and number them.  I will draw a number each month to indicate which one to work on.  Here is my post from last December if you want an idea of how to do it.

The Number Draw Challenge is very flexible.  Participants can switch their numbers if they need to in order to meet their needs for a difficult month.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

11 comments:

  1. I love your Block Lotto winner quilt, bright and beautiful! Love this flower border too, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go. Your Diamond Hill is a stunning quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of diamond Hill.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, both of these are wonderful quilts! Very nice projects to be looking at this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lotto is a lovely quilt, Diamond Hill is a beautiful quilt, love the border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'd leave the name as BLOCK LOTTO because that's exactly what it is. Great progress for you. You have managed far more than me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Block Lotto sounds fine to me too. The yellow border makes it such a bright, cheerful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I remember that Block Lotto block! I took a close look to see if you won any of the blocks I contributed (because I didn't win that month)....nope, none of mine. But I do want to make an entire quilt from those blocks. Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! One of my favorite pieces is up for November!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luv your block lotto quilt it's lovely and bright

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.