Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 1, 2020

New Number for June!



June's Number is 9.  Check out your list and see where it landed for June.  Please link up what you will be working on here.  If you don't have a list, just choose something you want to work on this month or join us late at this link and post


My June is the easiest yet just because I nearly finished it earlier this year!  This worked out well since I will be helping with babies and littles for awhile still.  All I have to do to meet my goal is to get some borders on and make backs for my batik Barnyard quilts.




2 comments:

  1. NOOOOOO!! I knew it! I said don't choose #9, on my list it's the most labor intensive item! LOL. So I am off to rearrange my list to ensure I can actually get the project done this month. Until my daughter's wedding toppers are done, ain't nobody got no time for #9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That animal quilt of yours is really cute. Have fun with it! Also Chris's comment before mine cracks me up... Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.