Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 14, 2020

What a week!

I hope all of you and yours are doing well through these crazy days.  We are comfortably at home, still employed, and staying healthy.  I am resuming public school online as are most schools in our state.  

I did have to be out of town this week where I spent evenings in my hotel room cutting out the rest of my Alaska blocks.  I have laid them out to show you.  The plan is to get them sewn together over the next few days.

These are my finished ones.



The latest is the whale.  I finished him last night.


Muskox block



Fox block



Seal block is cut.


Otter block

Have a healthy weekend!

I am linking up with:
Jennifer's Wednesday Wait Loss
Denise's Put Your Foot Down Thursday
Nina Marie's Off the Wall Friday
Wendy's Peacock Party
Alycia's Finished or Not Friday

10 comments:

  1. Hi, you have done all the prep work so it won't take long to get these sewn up.
    I'd be happy to get some sewing done. I have spent the weekend painting some feature walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely animals! Love them, and that great, you still have some blocks to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun quilt - I love it! Great that you got to spend your evenings in a hotel room so productively!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on getting ahead with the cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blocks are looking great! Don't know how you can cut in a hotel room, though -- last few times I've stayed in a hotel it's driven me BATTY how poor the lighting is! I can't even see well enough to find my shoes in the shadows, let alone wield a rotary cutter safely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute quilt and what a perfect memory of a trip to Alaska. Really love this! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These blocks are so adorable and inviting. I wish I had time for another commitment because I would be making it myself. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hej,
    these blocks are so cute! i like the fabrics and the owl is my little favourite :0) greetings from denmark, ulrike :0)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.