Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Cats are done but not trimmed...

Last night after work, in spite of being very tired, I forced myself to finish my cat blocks.  I do love the furry little things!  Maybe I can get my tops assembled this week now that they are done.




I downloaded Ms. P's spreadsheet to track my tasks on my UFOs.  I plan to color in the cells with each completed task.  I think it is a great way to see my progress because several of my projects are pretty intricate and time consuming.  You can find and download her chart spreadsheet here.




The chart below shows all of my UFOs and which ones I have worked on in February (in red).




I am linking up with:







13 comments:

  1. Okay....those are adorable! They look so spunky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your kitties! It will be fun to see the list checked off at the end of the year - good luck on all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cats are gorgeous! Well done on your PHD progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meow...your kitties are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute kitties! I'm tracking progress on paper this year, I kept forgetting to update the on line spreadsheet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love those cats, especially the first batik ones. Good luck in making a huge dent in your UFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those kitties. What pattern is that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love your cats! And that spreadsheet is perfect for tracking your progress on wips. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool cats..
    I do like the Ms P's spreadsheet idea. It's a great way to keep track...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made the cat and flower quilt a number of years ago and it is still one of my favourites... lovely seeing it in different fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those cats are fantastic! I love the whimsical feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh em gee i love those cats!! where i can i find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.