Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, September 13, 2018

2 bags to match a quilt

I have a couple of 3rd Quarter Finish Along finishes.  




Here is a link back to my original goal list.

I made two bags for baby girl that match her quilt.



The hat was crocheted by my daughter's friend.  Isn't it cute?
My other daughter made the bows in the bottle.  


I also got baby girl's blanket bound - yay!  I made it before she came!  Click here to see the quilt before the binding was done.





I am linking up with:

TGIFF
Can I get a whoop whoop?
Midweek Makers
Wednesday Wait Loss
Finished or Not Friday

10 comments:

  1. This is a lovely set. Very cute crochet hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so sweet and will come in quite handy. That cowgirl hat is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are perfect and also good to use up some of the fabric leftover. Is that the Mondo bag pattern by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bags are very pretty; love the fabrics. Oh my, the cute as cute quilt in the corner is a wee bit adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh is this so adorable! That quilt is perfection, and that little hat...oh my! You may two absolutely perfect bags to accompany the quilt. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable set! And a great idea for using the leftover fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great bags! Perfect use of the leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great set of gifts! The bags will certainly come in handy and the quilt is gorgeous! Thanks for linking with TGIFF :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely set! Thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.