Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Finish line!

I have one of my monthly goals all quilted and the binding attached by machine.  I like to turn it by hand and I will this week while I am away.

This was on my 2018 Finish Along List.  I am linking up with She Can Quilt Finish Along.








UPDATE:  I FINISHED IT!  THE BINDING IS COMPLETE!

I am linking with Patchwork Times UFO challenge as well as 18 in 2018 challenge.  




I also finished a second bag identical to the first.  I accidentally cut twice as many squares as I needed, so I decided to make another bag and donate it to an auction fund raiser I attended last night.  


I also have a mini bag ready to sew up.  It matches the bigger one.


I am linking up with:



8 comments:

  1. That looks so nice and your quilting is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing well with the bags..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting is awesome! What a lovely finish to a gorgeous quilt. Then on top of that, you've gone and made some lovely bags. Gee whiz! I feel like such a slouch. Thank you so much for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt with beautiful quilting. Wonderful! quiltinggail at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is stunning! I like the bags too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilt and quilting! I hope the donated bag brings a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that nothing beats hand finishing binding.
    Well done on the moda bags. Is the small one from the pattern or smaller again? I have made both sizes of the pattern and think I prefer the smaller of the two for carting stuff about in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Multiple finishes! Yay and that quilt is beautiful, congrats on a stunning project. Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2018 global Finish-A-Long hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.