Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Deana: Another one quilted this year!

I am so in love with this quilt that I think I am going to gradually cut  the pieces to make it from leftovers until I have enough to make one.  This quilt was part of a family round robin a couple years back and belongs to my sister-in-law Felicity.  We each sewed a few rows together and then added it to the main quilt so when it returned to her it was complete.  I truly miss those family round robin days!

Merry Christmas from my home to yours!  Yes, that is a live tree which is our tradition.  I think it is a beauty!  There are 11 stockings under my tree this year because my famiy is growing.  My husband and I, two daughters with husbands and babies, my parents are coming, and one stocking  belongs to my son who will spend his Christmas in Germany serving a church mission.  Oh how I eagerly await his return in July.






I laid my new Christmas present quilt on a bed in the house.  It looks great there!  This room is my happy place!  It is where I baste my quilts to prep them for quilting.



4 comments:

  1. Your round robin is great and so is your quilt.. I'll be thinking of your family. Wishing you and your family a very happy and safe festive season...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Kaleidoscope quilt! What a great idea for a regular round robin. Talented family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! You are really on a roll with finishing the quilts! And your gift quilt looks completely perfect in that room, like she made it specifically to go in there and coordinate with the little one hanging above. :) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is beautiful, and the round robin quilt is gorgeous!! I can see why you'd want to make one of your own!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.