Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Blocks together...

Now I have the flower blocks put together so you can see the whole picture.  I have to hand stitch the corners down on the flower curves and only one block is done.  The other three are glued.

As I look at the blocks from afar, I have decided to do curved piecing when I make mine.  Yes, this is for a friend, but I have fabric set aside to make one for myself as well.







I am linking up today with:

Needle and Thread Thursday
Weight Loss Wednesday
Let's Bee Social
Esther's WOW
Freemotion by the River
Midweek Makers
Sew Stitch Snap Share
Crazy Mom Quilts
Off the Wall Friday
Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
Silly Mom Quilts


10 comments:

Denise said...

Very pretty. Also, I was tickled by your header photo. Three white alike quilts and the one on the left black. Looks like my sisters and me, love it.

Jennifer Fulton Inquiring Quilter said...

I can see where curved piecing might save you some time! It's a gentle curve and should some together well. I love your choice of fabrics. So pretty! This would be hard to give away, but you've got a plan. Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss!

Jayne said...

Its a good think you fabric for another one for you picked out...I would find it hard to give this one away as well!

Vicki in MN said...

This is a Dream worthy quilt, so pretty and soft, love everything about it.

Susan said...

Very pretty scrappy flowers, as the petal fabric was a great color choice! Thanks for sharing today!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Very pretty quilt, I love the colours! Thanks for sharing with 'sew stitch snap SHARE'

Jo said...

It does look good all together.
I finally got to finish a quilt pattern of yours.
https://jobutterfield.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/aussie-hero-quilt-being-sent-for.html
Thankyou

Brooke Sellmann said...

wow, wow, wow!!

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Angie in SoCal said...

Such a sweet quilt. I've made curves that way but machine stitched them down as I was running out of time. Will this have borders. Lucky recipient!

Jen Shaffer said...

The colors are quite cheery, it will be so pretty when finished.