Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 19, 2017

Deana: A few little things accomplished...

Hello Blogland!

I was absolutely shocked when I discovered that I haven't blogged for nineteen days!  Where has June gone?  Well, for starters,  I have not been home all month because my very first grandchild was born the first week of June and then I have had trainings the rest of the month!  I cannot believe that so much of my summer vacation has disappeared!

Well, here is what I have accomplished so far (which isn't very much):

One receiving blanket is crocheted around.


I put the final outside borders on these two quilts to prepare them for basting.
The Quilter's Garden quilt belongs to my mom.  Jodi's Lattice belongs to my sister.  I will be quilting them.



I have also spent a few hours machine quilting.  Pictures coming soon.

I really hope to have more to show soon.  If I haven't responded to your comments, I am so sorry.  I have not had time to even breathe.

Today's linkies:





2 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations on the birth of your grand baby!!!!
Being a grandma ROCKS.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Baby love! Really like to blue quilt.