Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Deana: 4 Dear Jane blocks done

I finished 4 Dear Jane blocks today!  Yippee!  My goal is to finis four more by the end of the month among other things.

The purpose of the spoon is to show how small they are.  Those little purple squares in the center of the bottom right block are crazy small.


I am linking up with Design Wall Monday, Monday making, Main Crush Monday, Moving it Forward Monday, Show N Tell Monday with Bambi, and Finished or Not Friday.

5 comments:

  1. These are such lovely perfect tiny blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I like the colors and there is something quite satisfying sewing such tiny pieces together. It's a wonderful process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those tiny blocks, and I love the look of the Dear Jane quilt. Congrats on finishing four blocks, and good luck on reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your inspiration last monday and your link to Show and Tell Monday !! Bambi hug

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.