Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Deana; Mom's Medallion is done!


I took Friday off of work just to stay home and get caught up on some things.  I had an extra day and needed the break!  I was able to get Mom's Medallion quilted.  This one was on my 1st Quarter 2017 Finish-Along list linked here.  It feels so good to cross things off that list!

This is also my March OPAM!  All of these online linky parties and groups really assist me in moving my projects toward a finish.  THANK YOU!

There is a little more quilting done than is shown in the photos and the binding is on.  I don't have a final picture because I forgot to take one before shipping it back to mom.

I am linking up with:
Patchwork Times
Monday Making
Main Crush Monday
BOM's Away
Freemotion by the River
1st Quarter finish along






7 comments:

  1. Wow! Great work accomplished! Now I'm off to harvest binding strips from old uniforms so I can get this Americana completely finished - hopefully today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a stunner! Beautiful colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle with figuring out quilting also. You've done a beautiful job so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I had a lot of trouble figuring each round of quilting for my medallion, too, and it was much less detailed than yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chose a splendid color scheme for this one! I agree, some quilting decisions need to be mulled over. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An incredible finish! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.