Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Deana; Mom's Medallion is almost done!

I took Friday off of work just to stay home and get caught up on some things.  I had an extra day and needed the break!  I was able to get most of Mom's Medallion quilted.  It would already be done, but I am a little undecisive in some areas as to what to quilt and what color of thread to use.  Sometimes these things just take thought and time to sort out.   I really hope to finish it up this week.

I am linking up with:
Patchwork Times
Monday Making
Main Crush Monday
BOM's Away
Freemotion by the River






6 comments:

Lynette said...

Wow! Great work accomplished! Now I'm off to harvest binding strips from old uniforms so I can get this Americana completely finished - hopefully today!

Susan said...

Wow! This is a stunner! Beautiful colors and layout!

em's scrapbag said...

I struggle with figuring out quilting also. You've done a beautiful job so far.

Jo said...

It's looking great

Kate said...

Beautiful! I had a lot of trouble figuring each round of quilting for my medallion, too, and it was much less detailed than yours!

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

You chose a splendid color scheme for this one! I agree, some quilting decisions need to be mulled over. Happy weekend!