Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Deana: Cowboy progress...

I am SO HAPPY to have this little guy fused down now with some piecing added to frame him!  The stick horse still needs a bridle and the cowboy needs a hat band and a sherriff star on his little vest.  He is definitely a work in progress.  I want to get the stitching done this week so I can finish the piecing next week and quilt it the next.  There will be some paper piecing that will be time consuming in the piecing.  One step at a time I suppose.

Today's linkies include:
Crazy Mom Quilts
Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
TGIF
Finished or Not Friday
FNwF



3 comments:

  1. I can't get over how perfect that fabric is on the boots :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.