Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 30, 2017

Deana: Sunday Stash

Well, here is my Sunday Stash.  Tonight I have chosen some black and white pieces with pink and green for an applique' BOM I plan to start within the next week.  The pink collection is called "handmade" by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.  Because the collection has some black in it, I decided to add a lot more with a couple of Riley Blake black and white prints.  My background fabrics for the applique' will be Dear Stella with old fashioned bird cages, pictures, and mirrors.  I have also chosen a black and white polka dot called "lotta dots" by Holly Holderman for Lakehouse Dry Goods.  The greens are in quite a variety.  

All of these were in my stash!  It is so fun to pull stash for a new project.  It always feels like a free quilt!



Below is what I plan to make over the course of the next 7 months.  I plan to do it all in hand applique.


I am linking up today with Sunday Stash.

I am also linking up with Design Wall Monday.  The one thing I have on my design wall cannot be shown today because it is a mystery quilt and I don't want to spoil the surprise for those who are not that far yet.  Instead I am counting this Diamond Hill because it will soon be on my wall.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so tempted by Diamond Hill, but I'm not sure I am ready for an appliqué quilt at the moment. I love your fabric choices.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.