Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Deana: Borders are on!

I have been doing the Patchwork Times Quiltathon as much as possible considering that I worked Thursday and Friday.  I am thrilled to add this one to the "top finished list" which was my goal.  

Presenting my Block Lotto winnings quilt:


I also made the binding for it so it will be ready to go once it is quilted.  I always try to make the bindings, roll them up, and keep them with the top so they are easy to finish after they are quilted.

I also got the border on my Periwinkle Quilt.  Love it!

I am linking up with:

Patchwork Times Quiltathon
Main Crush Monday
Monday Making

16 comments:

  1. Wow! That border makes the whole quilt pop! Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so lovely and bright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of them. They are so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been drooling over both these quilts in your last few posts. You have certainly hit the ground running with your 2017 goals - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started one of those (your first photo) and really need to find the blocks and get it finished. I LOVE that quilt especially when the blocks are bright and bold! SO pretty and looks like you got a lot done with working 2 out of the 4 days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both quilts are beautiful! I love bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these look great! Goes to show that even two days of QuiltAThon can accomplish a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with the Periwinkle quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Periwinkle quilt is FANTASTIC! It looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's some zingy eye-candy! Both are beautiful, they'd look great on together on twin beds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your quilts are so beautiful! That Periwinkle Quilt really caught my eye....it's so pretty! It looks really hard to make, so I can only say that you are one very talented lady! :) Congratulations on such beautiful finishes!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.