Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Deana: Dear Jane and Stashbee

I have completed 4 Dear Jane blocks this week!  Hooray!  I am pretty excited about that.  Perhaps I will finish this quilt some day.




Here are my finished blocks so far:


and a close up of the bottom section




I also made a block for my hive mate at stashbee.  She asked for complimentary colors in this star pattern.

I also got some quilting done but not enough to really show yet.

Come join the link ups at: 

Scraptastic Tuesday

4 comments:

Jo said...

Nice dear Jane blocks

Chris said...

Four blocks this week is great! They look lovely and you stepped out of the box and made the colours different.
I took 6 years to make mine using reproduction prints and have not yet quilted it. Scarred to make a mistake.

Nicky said...

DJ looks more finished than not! Quite a challenge. Cute star block too. Thank you for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

Susan said...

Looks like you're well on your way with all of the blocks - the end is near! Kudos to you for sticking to it!