Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Deana: final blocks made for my Block Lotto Winnings!

I was able to finish up the final four blocks needed for my Block Lotto quilt.  I won it in November and decided to add one more row.



 Now I just need to sew the rows together and get a border on it.


I also picked a border off my barn block.  I am donating it as well as my house block to a quilt that will be auctioned off next month.  I need to bring the house block up to size, but that should be easy.

I also made a block for another Hive in my Stashbee.  I hope Heather likes it.  When the blocks are put together this quilt looks fabulous!


I am Queen Bee for my own hive this month.  I designed this block that I am calling Sweet Cherry Orange.  I fell in love with this color combination after making a block for someone else last year.  It is going to be a happy quilt.


2 comments:

  1. I do love it😎 I really love seeing how much you get to sew. Gives me something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing the most beautiful quilt in your sweet cherry orange colours. I am sure yours will be beautiful too. (From memory, it was a churn dash by Carla from Grace and Favour. Lovely colours, like your bee block plan.)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.