Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Deana: April Goals

Yes, it is April 4th and I am still just starting my goal list (on blogger anyway).

Here is what I hope to accomplish:

#1.  Finish up my last two tutorials for the Shimmer Braid QAL.  You can find the previous tutorials for FREE at the links below.

Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Month 4

You can find the FREE tutorials at Fort Worth Fabric Studio's blog on the 10th of each month.  Here is a link to the 2nd tutorial which will also link you to the first.


#2 Baste a quilt top for quilting.  It will be the Shimmer Braid quilt this month.


#3 Bind a Quilt.  This month I want it to be my red flowers quilt.  This one was organized by my sister for our family round robin.  I love it and I love that my mom and sisters all helped to make it.

#4 Finish a Quilt Top for the 2015 UFO challenge. April is #8.  I made a list of twelve projects for the year and numbered them.  The challenge selects a number on the first Monday of each month to indicate which one we will do.  I Love this quilt and an anxious to get it done!





#5 Quilt and bind my first Hexagon Pleasure quilt.

#6 Make at least one block for the StashBee.  Here is a photo of the blocks we are making this month.  Here is a link to Shari's tutorial.




#7  I would also like to get my Dorinda Quilt quilted.  It is hand quilting so this may be a goal that is out of my reach, but I am putting it on the list anyway.  It is all done except for the last border.



#8 Make hay bail coverings for my daughter's wedding.

#9 Hem table cloths for my daughter's wedding.
Today I am linking up with:

Show off Saturday



3 comments:

HeatherK @ A Reformed Heath'n said...

That's so much more than I could every get done =) I think Marti payed #9 already for the ufo this month. good luck!

Carie said...

Wow those are some big aims but I love all of the quilts so I really hope you make it!!

Jo said...

It is always good to see your beautiful work