Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 2, 2015

Deana: March goal list

It is a new month and time for a new list of quilting goals to accomplish.  Posting these lists really gives me focus for the month, so thanks for following along.  I have a couple of goals for EVERY month in 2015:  (1) Quilt a top and (2) Complete a UFO into a finished top.  The first two items on my goal list will fulfill these two categories.

#1  This month is kind of crazy for me so I am going to finish up an easy machine quilting project - Birdhouse Picket Fence wall hanging.  I started this somewhere around 2005 and it is so close to done it is crazy that it is not.




#2 Complete the Quilter's Garden Mystery Row Quilt (top only).  This wonderful group project is coming to an end so it is time to finish it up.  

You can purchase the patterns, each row sold separately, in my Craftsy shop at this link.


#3 Participate in the Block Lotto.  This month they are making fused applique' flower blocks out of Batiks (my favorite fabrics).

#4 Participate in the Stash Bee.  I am in Hive 7 and we are making purple star blocks with a 9 patch center.
Here are my pieces cut and ready to sew.  I am making four blocks for her.


#5 Prep the April Tutorial for Fort Worth Fabric Studio's Shimmer Braid FREE QAL.

You can find the FREE tutorials at Fort Worth Fabric Studio's blog on the 10th of each month.  Here is a link to the 2nd tutorial which will also link you to the first.


#6 Baste a quilt top for quilting.  I have chosen the Pink Hexagon's in Rotation Quilt.  It is so much prettier in person.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.