Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 2, 2015

Deana: Binding Blitz

Julie K Quilts does a Binding linky at the end of the month.  Here is my binding finish for February.  It is called Hexagons in rotation, a quilt I designed many years ago.  It is another quilt for my daughter's wedding.



Here is what it looks like full out before it was quilted.


I have made this quilt pattern several times because it is fast and easy.  Here are some others to look at for fun.

This one is my favorite!


A close up of it.



Mom made this one.



3 comments:

Flickenstichlerin said...

Wonderful finish, congratulations. It is so gorgeous, like it a lot.
Greetings,
Sylvia

julieQ said...

Wow!! Such a gorgeous finish! Thank you for linking with me.

Anthea said...

Deana, you have given me some inspiration, I have 2 quilts that need to be bound & labelled... I have no idea why I've been putting it off!
Love your quilts!