Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 26, 2014

Deana: January Quilter's Garden Mystery Revealed

Hello Blogland!  How was your Christmas?  Mine was wonderful.  It is so nice to have my daughter home from her mission and the whole family together again.

Let me reveal to you "Quilt Shop Lane", the newest row for the Quilter's Garden.  I just don't think a quilt about quilting would be quite right without quilt shops.  I have more details to add and some constructional changes to make, but here is the sneak peak on where we are headed for the month of January.

I am changing the windows on the first shop below and maybe adding a roof to the second.  Sometimes things just don't come out right the first time.

As a reminder, late comers are welcome to this mystery.  If you make and swap at least one block then you get the next month's pattern for free.  Previous patterns are available in my Craftsy shop or Etsy Shop.

I have also made much progress on my Grand Illusion Mystery by Bonnie Hunter.  I only have Parts 3 & 4 to complete and both are well started.


I am also promoting my newest QAL for 2015.  It does not have a name yet;  suggestions are welcome.  It will be a free pattern with tutorials appearing at Fort Worth Fabric Studio's blog once a month beginning Jan 20th.  I will be posting my fabric selection photos soon.  Come and join the fun!



Linking up today with:


6 comments:

  1. The quilt shops looki like fun. Keep working on your Grand Illusion

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute quilt along! Love those little shops. Looks like a lot of fun! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wee Deana - Congrats on your 2015 QAL! It look like it is going to be awesome!
    Your little quilt shops are so darling! Glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a Braided Log Cabin to me! What a beautiful quilt this will be--looking forward to it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Love* the quilt shop row :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.