Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Deana: final round on the horse completed!

I finally finished the paper piecing for the final round on the horse quilt and put it together!  Now it is time to turn this circle into a rectangle.


I was off sewing with my sisters and mother for a couple of days this week.  My sister, Tracy, completed her "Jessi's Medallion" top.  It is SO GORGEOUS!

You can get the pattern in my Etsy or my Craftsy shops.  At Craftsy you need to purchase it in two parts because the file was too large for one upload.  

I would say it is an intermediate quilter's level.  It is mostly log cabin blocks with some paper piecing.  It looks much harder than it is.



Linking up today with
AND

7 comments:

  1. Your horse quilt is amazing. I can't wait to see how you quilt it. Congrats to Tracy on finishing her Jessi's medallion. It is stunning! I really love her colors. It is fun to see how different each quilt is. I think I might have to make another one because it is such a fun quilt to make and I want to try another color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you feeling ok, Marie? If you do ever make it again we'll have to do it together because Justin wants one exactly like Jessi's. I figure I have 3-4 years before I need it done. Too bad I can't change the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress with your horse quilt. Can't wait to see it square.
    Jessie's medallion looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOTH are amazing!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your finishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, it's just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am LOVING your horse quilt. It is turning out sooooo great!!!
    Tracy, congrats on your Jessi's Medallion. It is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, I'm becoming a huge fan of your designs. These are amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.