Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Deana: Windmill Pattern - More patterns uploaded today!

I finally have the Windmill pattern ready!  Yay!  If you are interested:

Here is the link to this pattern on Craftsy.

Here is the link to this pattern in my Etsy Shop.

 If anyone would prefer to pay with Paypal and have me email you the pattern, please let me know at mamiebudgeese@hotmail.com. 

SORRY!  I sold out yesterday, but I have added several more today.  For those of you who tried to purchase it in the last couple of days, please try again.  



I finally have the Windmill pattern ready to sell.  If you are interested, click this link which will take you straight to this pattern in my Etsy Shop.






The above photo is of one made out of different fabrics.

Linking up today with:

9 comments:

  1. It is a lovely quilt. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Beautiful Deana! I see you already sold the pattern so you are off to a great start with your sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt! I can see why you sold out of the pattern so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your windmill quilt is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these windmills are so mesmerizing! such pretty colors!

    Thank you so much for linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful quilt! No wonder you sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing at TGIFF Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your windmill quilt is beautiful. I have a question as a beginner quilter. The bottom of the quilt doesn't appear to have any machine or hand quilting done. If so did you do the hand or machine quilting for the top prior to adding your batting and backing? I'm not sure I have the terminology correct. Thanks! Kim

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.