Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 1, 2014

Deana: September's Lovely Year of Finishes post

I am setting goals today for "A Lovely Year of Finishes".  It helps me so much to set goals and have to report back.


I have two main goals for this month which is to quilt these two quilts.  They are both basted and ready to get started.


Also, I am letting people know that I am working on a pattern for my Windmill Quilt (below).  I will post a link to my Etsy Shop on this blog when it is ready.  I am aiming for a week from today.  Thank you for all your wonderful comments and interest in getting the pattern. If you would like an email when it is ready, please leave a comment and give me your address. 

1 comment:

  1. Great goals Deana! It's going to be fun to see how you quilt those two beautiful quilts!
    I'll be waiting to hear that you opened your Etsy shop because I have my eye on one of your awesome row quilts. And those too cute sewing machines!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.