Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 1, 2014

Deana's Tuesday Linkies

Linking up today with:

I was able to get the Quilter's Garden "Good Vibrations" pattern done and emailed out to the participants this morning.  Here is my first completely finished block although I will be removing the string of thread.  I have decided I don't like it.

I really did not like the string of thread at the top, so I picked it out.  These machines just look better unthreaded.

I got a pretty good start on the quilting for Mom's birthday quilt.  




I also completed a Dear Jane block.


1 comment:

  1. The blocks looks really pretty. I like the sewing machine without the thread too. I look forward to seeing your mom's present all quilted.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.