Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 1, 2014

Deana's September Goals

Here is a list of what I hope to get done in September.

1.  Quilt my second Windmill Quilt.

2.  Quilt Mom's birthday Quilt - FINISHED SEPT 16TH

3.  Finish hand applique on the horse and piece the top of the bed section.

4.  8 Dear Jane - these are the ones on my list.

5.  Design and pattern the next row in Quilter's Garden
FINISHED SEPT 17TH

I cut back on my goals now that school is back in session.  My work hours double which is good and bad.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the instructions for the first block I've made one and can't wait to make more. Your goals are impressive! Do you sleep?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.