Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Deana: July goal report

I almost got all of my July goals accomplished.  I am surprised at what I have finished this year and even this month.  I think setting my goals just a little higher than what I think I can do helps me to achieve more.  Most of the time I get them all done.


1.  Quilt Mom's Round Robin Quilt. FINISHED July 12



2.  Participate in the Block Lotto.  FINISHED block July 11

3.  Quilt & bind the Windmill Quilt. FINISHED July 29th.  In the photo you can see the finished quilt next to the second one I made as another goal for this month.  The second one is just a top done.  See goal #6 below.  My goal for that one was just to finish the blocks but I got the top together - yeah!


Because of all the inquiries I have received over a pattern for this quilt, I am working on a pattern for it and will post it in my Etsy shop soon.  I will post a link on my blog when it is ready.  Please leave a comment with your email if you would like an email when it is ready.



4.  Finish Jessi's Medallion top. FINISHED July 31st

5. 8 Dear Jane Blocks. FINISHED July 31st

Here is the before picture:
Here is the after picture and the stack of completed Dear Jane blocks.  The cell phone is to remind you of how small these blocks are (4 1/2" finished).



Next is what the quilt looks like so far.  I am going for a diagonal look.

6.  Finish the blocks for the second Windmill Quilt.   TOP DONE JULY 26 (See photo above)

7.  Cut out 10 Christmas Log Cabin Blocks.
I did not get to this one again this month.  Maybe in August it will happen.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh! I feel happy when I finish ONE goal each month. LOL Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.