Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Deana: I love Saturdays at home with my sewing machine!

Yes, I do love Saturdays at home with my sewing machine.  Today I have completed three new Dear Jane Blocks.  It is coming right along at my goal of 8 per month (2 a week).  I have two more I am paper piecing today.




I also completed two more sewing machines for the Mystery Row Swap - Quilter's Garden.  I LOVE them and cannot wait to see when other people start making them.  The pattern releases September 1st.  All are welcome!

Below are all of them together on my design wall.


I hope to get the the end one embellished soon.

I also hope to get this quilt quilted today.
I learned from an online tutorial how to do the feathered wreath.  I still have the middle to fill in and the rest of the outer ring.  I am enjoying this.

This is the back.

Linking up today with Sew Can She's "Show Off Saturday".

1 comment:

  1. Deana, I am amazed at all the wonderful things you create! I especially love the sewing machine blocks, maybe because I love vintage sewing machines.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.