Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 21, 2014

Deana: Getting Closer!

Well, I got the meat of them done.  I just need to set them in the squares and applique centers.  This quilt really goes together pretty fast.


Because of all the inquiries I have received over a pattern for this quilt, I am working on a pattern for it and will post it in my Etsy shop soon.  I will post a link on my blog when it is ready.  Please leave a comment with your email if you would like an email when it is ready.
And then all pinned and ready to sew...
Linking up with Sew Cute Tuesday

AND Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story

AND Design Wall Monday

AND Free Motion by the River

Check out my Mystey Row Swap if you have a minute.  It is starting in September. 


7 comments:

  1. Wow, you really got a move on with these.
    A real production line. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. First words out of my mouth when I saw those blocks, "Oh My Goodness, those are gorgeous!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome!! I just scrolled through some of your work. Yikes!! I was going to ask if there is a tutorial for the windmill block, but I don't think I'm up to that challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just followed you back here after reading your comment on my blog. Your blocks are going to be gorgeous!! Are these much different than a traditional dresden?? Very pretty Deana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, they are not much different. Just alternate a white wedge with your regular wedge. They are really pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Windmills as soooo pretty! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.