Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Deana: 1 finish and 1 top done!

Today?  Today I am finishing up Jessi's Medallion.  I should have a top done tonight.  Learn more about this project by clicking the button on my right side bar.  Here are the units left to assemble and attach to the quilt:


Hooray!!!  I finally have a finish.  I started this quilt this year and it is done.  It is a miracle.  I am happy with the quilting although I did not get quite the effect I was going for.  I will probably quilt the second one with some slight variations.

Linking up with Free Motion by the River,
Sew Cute Tuesday,
Quilt Story's Fabric Tuesday
Show N Tell Tuesday 
Esther's Blog WOW
Pretty Bobbins - I Quilt

AND this is my July finish for A Lovely Year of Finishes. This was my post and progress the first week of July
 
Because of all the inquiries I have received over a pattern for this quilt, I am working on a pattern for it and will post it in my Etsy shop soon.  I will post a link on my blog when it is ready.  Please leave a comment with your email if you would like an email when it is ready.








 And here is a photo of the other top all ready to quilt.  I just finished it Friday.
 Here you can see the quilted one on the bottom and the unquilted one on top.  Yes, there really are two.


 Side by side.  Yup, I think I like them.


24 comments:

  1. Deana, that is a Dream Worthy Quilt indeed! It is absolutely stunning! Every detail is wonderful, from the pattern and fabrics to the awesome piecing and quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness. I don't know what I'm more impressed with - the piecing or the quilting. The finished quilt is stunning. I love the colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in every possible way...you should be so proud of this quilt! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice quilt. I love all those bright summer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this quilt... the design, the border (Gorgeous!), the quilting, the colors...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These quilts are amazing! Your free motion quilting is stunning! Visiting from Sew Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the colorful border around the edges too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG it is soooo pretty! Whose pattern is it? Love how you did the border also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Your quilting and patchwork are amazing! Totally loving this pattern! Reminds me of old vinyl records!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those tops are gorgeous! I cannot believe you've made two of this complex pattern. What a patient woman you must be! I really like the strip border with the dark squares making a frame around the rounds (I have no idea how you call them). I think the quilted back is equally gorgeous, with all the quilting variations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that's a whole lot'o pebbles on that quilt. Amazing quilting for such a stunning top. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an amazing job you have done on the quilting. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I love this Dresden pattern. Absolutely in love with the scallops. Thanks for sharing. Janita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Deana, I have scoured your blog looking for info on your windmill quilt design. The windmills remind me of a dresden block I did from a tutorial online.. but is there a pattern somewhere for the entire thing so I wouldn't have to figure out the math? I am in total love of this quilt and am having a hard time thinking of starting anything else but this one.. of course my own Q3 list is ridiculously long but.... soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love a quilt that makes me really look at it and ask How did they do that? I love the quilting too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! Simply fantastic! I'll be interested to see how you quilt the second one differently! The quilting on this one is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great quilting!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are beautiful. I really love the border you have created. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG...absolutely stunning!! Luv the quilt and the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!!!! Love the quilt! Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely stunning! The design and the quilting, both are perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.